The Coordinator, International will assist the Senior Vice President, International in the day-to-day operations of the New York department as well as coordinate the flow of information between the New York office and MLB’s international offices, focusing on business plans, research, finance and contract management.
- Coordinate with the regional offices on the processing of invoices and management of legal agreements.
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison with MLB’s research department on creating and disseminating pertinent research data to the regional offices
- Assist in the preparation of reports, business plans and presentations as directed
- Assist the SVP, International by answering phone calls, making travel plans, setting up meetings and other day-to-day office administration
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage relationships in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work under pressure, possess a strong entrepreneur spirit, and display excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Back to top