Administrative Coordinator, International Operations
- New York, NY
- Assist with MLB’s international player registration process, including document review, organization, and verification.
- Receive, schedule, and process consent forms and related inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and interact with New York office, Clubs, and various outside entities to ensure coordinated operations.
- Liaise between MLB, various medical entities, and Clubs to organize medical appointments and ensure communication and organization between all parties.
- Interact with players and families during appointments in MLB’s Dominican Republic office.
- Contribute to other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent judgment and discretion, including the ability to handle sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workflow while meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate English verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Back to top