2020 Internship Program - Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
The MLB Internships are designed to provide exceptional students, who are interested in a career in sports, with a unique opportunity to learn about the diverse business operations of Major League Baseball. Those candidates selected for internships will gain invaluable work experience through challenging project assignments and guidance from their hiring manager and assigned department.
This particular internship opportunity with our MLB Office in Japan is expected to begin in January 2019 and will be reporting to the Office Manager of the Japan office. The position is based out of Tokyo, Japan and please note that housing assistance will not be provided.
All applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- All applicants must submit internship grading sheet from university
- Strong understanding and communication of the Japanese language
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) in social media and sports marketing is strongly preferred
- Availability to work in Japan during one of the following sessions:
- Winter: January 2019 - March 2019
- Spring: April 2019 - June 2019
- Summer: July 2019 - September 2019
- Fall: October 2019 - December 2019
Prospective candidates must submit the following materials to receive full consideration for the Program. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Current resume
- Statement of interest
Back to top