VP, Product Management
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for crafting a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
The VP of Product will be responsible for leading the product management function at Mixpanel. You will lead and build a team of product professionals and will scale the organization’s people and processes.
You will bring energy, passion, dedication and high quality management to this dynamic, hyper-growth operation. This will require strong leadership capabilities as well as a roll-up-your sleeves, hands-on mentality. Coupled with a strong technical acumen, you will be able to simultaneously handle multiple products in a global environment. You will report directly to Amir Movafaghi, CEO, and be a core member of the senior executive team scaling this company.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Define and own the product development phase review process starting from product definition, through engineering validation, design validation and into production.
- Bring discipline and process improvement to the product organization. Enable the company to scale in terms of delivering products to market.
- Ensure the organization has the product capacity to fulfill the broader vision while supporting near-term strategy and business priorities across the entire suite of Mixpanel’s products.
- Collaborate well with the existing executive team. Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and engineering.
- Lead an existing team of 6 product managers and grow the organization to 15+ over the next 18 months as the company continues to ramp.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our visionary, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Meet Some of Mixpanel's Employees
Manager, Support Engineering
Hilary not only helps deliver outstanding service to Mixpanel customers, but also supports her team in their career development goals and helps them transition to new roles throughout the company.
Back to top