Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role
We are hiring Solutions Architects who will own and cultivate the post-sales technical relationships with our most strategic clients, to deliver on the full value of Mixpanel as a data-driven platform. You will work and consult with Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers and Account Executives, and a diverse array of customers to determine success criteria for customer implementations and successfully execute on technical projects and services that delight our customers.
With your deep technical breadth and expertise in the analytics space, you will be on the front lines with our clients as they build Mixpanel into a core business foundation. Whether that’s designing an analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution or architecting a custom SDK for an upcoming wearable device by a leading fitness company, you’ll be the technical hero and expert consultant on all things Mixpanel and data.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with senior executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- Own implementation health for our most strategic and high-value clients
- Align with pre-sales teams and consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics to a Mixpanel specification
- Work directly with our implementation team and our clients to design and architect successful Mixpanel pilots and production application deployments
- Engage with engineering, product management, marketing teams at customer sites to handle technical onboarding and continuously optimize Mixpanel integrations
- Deliver a variety of paid technical services ranging from third-party integrations to custom data queries and visual reports
- Prepare concise and accurate scoping and work summary documents
- Successfully execute on deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey
- Be a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Mixpanel product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
- Demonstrated ability to write code to solve problems: proficiency in at least one programming language
- Comfortable with data manipulation and data structures
- Familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong process and/or project delivery discipline
- 3 years minimum experience in a client-facing technical consulting role
Why choose Mixpanel?A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top