Software Engineer, Tools
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics. Mixpanel’s Internal Tools team builds the tools necessary to make the business run effectively.
About the role:
Typical projects include:
- Marketing tools integration, to improve the ROI of marketing spend
- Salesforce integration tools, to help our sales team better execute
- Internal customer support site, enabling our support engineers to respond quickly to customer needs
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least four years of experience building great products for the web or internal teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to workclosely with internal customers to solve problems
- Mastery of at least one programming language
The Tao of Mixpanel Engineering:
- Have empathy for each other. We’re all in this together, assume good intentions.
- Listen to people’s ideas. Seek the truth, don’t just fight for your idea.
- Demonstrate ownership and demand autonomy.
- Have a strong bias to action. Get something working first and then iterate. When you’re pressed for time, cut scope, not quality.
- Work smarter, not harder. Prioritize ruthlessly. Dive deep and understand the problem. Know what success looks like. Be #DataDriven.
- Care about your craft. Always be learning.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top