- London, United Kingdom
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the Role:
As a Senior Recruiter you'll be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Mixpanel leaders and candidates. You'll deliver extraordinary talent and advance the Mixpanel brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring teams and candidates through the selection process. In this role you will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with the hiring team, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding and influencing skills are required.
- You will partner and consult with our Global Head of Sales and other hiring managers to define and prioritise role requisition requirements.
- You'll utilise a variety of channels and tools to identify and engage passive talent to maintain a strong candidate pipeline for sales, marketing and other customer-facing roles.
- You will deeply understand the Mixpanel culture and business and be able to communicate with, and inspire desired candidates.
- You will review CVs and conduct first line interviews to screen candidates against our hiring criteria, providing timely feedback to hiring managers.
- You'll work closely with sourcers, coordinators, People Ops and members of the hiring team to ensure a frictionless candidate experience end to end.
- Ultimately you'll drive achievement of hiring targets, including time to fill, cost per hire, and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
We're looking for someone who:
Have you mastered the art of identifying talented people and engaging them in discussions about their career? Do you enjoy matching the right people with the right jobs and then seeing them drive extraordinary business results? Are you passionate about making measurable gains in hiring underrepresented talent? If you can answer yes and you are a highly personable team-player that thrives on filling a breadth of roles across multiple countries then this is the job for you!
- Experience recruiting sales and customer-facing roles in various European countries and specifically in the UK
- 4+ years as a Corporate/Sales Recruiter recruiting for a growing technology company
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Ability to successfully deliver on all deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies
- Analytical skills and demonstrable use of data to measure your effectiveness and adjust your processes
Bonus points if you:
- Speak an additional language, especially French, German, or Mandarin
- Have experience hiring in Asia and specifically in Singapore
- We're Down for the Cause! There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes and we move quickly
- We are problem-solvers and we don't just embrace change; we lead it
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 300+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top