Sales Operations Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Sales Operations team. As a member of the team, you will have the rare opportunity to guide and implement sales strategy at a fast-growing, data analytics start-up.
Drive the Future
- You will be the analytical lead on projects with key sales cross-functional business partners to improve and advance sales processes, such as: forecasting, sales incentives, churn mitigation and go to market model design.
- You are a thought leader and will drive recommendations on how we can improve our operational design and/or processes so as to improve our overall productivity
- Play a meaningful role in ensuring the successful and timely deliver of the annual planning cycle
Run the Sales Machine
- Responsible for territory management and assignment/adjustment, working closely with sales managers to drive effective territory allocation among their reps.
- Build analytical models to help support decision-making for all go-to-market teams and be the go-to for any ad-hoc analysis needed for the organization
- Setup and maintain sales quotas and tracking/resolving compensation related to those quotas.
- Deal with day-to-day queries from Sales, Sales Development and customer success teams on the CRM system, territories, quota/sales compensation inquiries and generic sales operating procedures
- Work closely with finance team execute and manage sales compensation plans, sales incentive programs
- Experience with Salesforce, and the ability to develop reports and dashboards from CRM data
We're looking for someone who:
- 2+ years previous work experience in sales operations or similar roles (consulting, business operations, private equity, etc.)
- Experience with sales territory planning and management, sales compensation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce reporting, SQL
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to follow-through
- Self starter with the ability to tackle problems independently
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Knowledge and experience of Xactly and Salesforce a plus
Bonus points if you:
- 4 years experience in similar roles
- 2 years experience presenting your findings and recommendations to others
- Master’s degree in business related subjects
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top