Sales Development Representative
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
As an SDR you will....
- Conduct outbound calls daily to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Build sales pipeline while meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop meaningful relationships
- Craft and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Have immaculate salesforce.com hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives to build and iterate on strategies
- Evangelize Mixpanel and mobile analytics
- Corporate sales development experience or equivalent experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- A desire and ability to work in a dynamic, evolving, team environment
- Good time-management with strong organizational skills
Bonus points if you have....
- Inside sales experience
- Experience in the enterprise space
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the data analytics space
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
- A 4-year degree
- We collaborate....It’s more fun and yields better results.
- We value learning, from each other and sometimes we try things that fail, and that’s okay. We expect to learn something new every single day.
- We're Down for the Cause! There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes and we move quickly
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then.Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. We are a rapidly growing team of 300+ across offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Back to top