Product Marketing Manager, Partnership Marketing
Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships to work with our Partner & Business Development Team to identify new partner opportunities, build collateral, and develop partner onboarding. This person will also drive joint marketing and take on other core marketing projects as needed.
- Drive partnership strategies in collaboration with our business development and executive teams
- Inform our partner prioritization through a deep understanding of the market, customer needs, and competition. Partners can include technology products like Optimizely or Salesforce, boutique and global channel resellers, strategic analytics consultants, and implementation partners.
- Drive co-marketing with partners, working with their marketing teams and ours to bring in leads. Marketing activities may include joint webinars, events, email marketing, and other demand generation campaigns.
- Build an onboarding and certification program for partners based on industry best practices.
- Develop world-class content to recruit and enable partners
- Craft tailored partner pitches and positioning to support business development efforts.
- Create joint collateral that helps turn leads into customers.Content could include one-pagers, white papers, competitive talking points, product positioning, etc.
- Pitch to customers/partners and work side by side with our business development and sales teams to strategize and build new tools to land new deals and upsell opportunities.
- Take on key projects that help grow our enterprise business
- Develop competitive strategies & positioning with our Sales Engineering team.
- Conduct deep research to understand the data & analytics ecosystem and customer/sales requirements, then feed findings into our roadmap planning process.
- Run product launches related to Mixpanel’s platform and integrations.
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, especially in B2B, analytics software or SaaS.
- Ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working with partners, either in a marketing or business development role.
- Strong quantitative chops and a desire to measure results, married with excellent written and oral communication.
- Relishes the challenge of translating highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences, elucidating the “why”, not just the “what”.
- Self-starter who thrives on the opportunity to build new programs that impact the company.
- Strong storytelling skills (with a strong allergy to jargon).
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Mixpanel's Employees
Manager, Support Engineering
Hilary not only helps deliver outstanding service to Mixpanel customers, but also supports her team in their career development goals and helps them transition to new roles throughout the company.
Back to top