Commercial Sales Engineer
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
Sales Engineers are essential in presenting the value of Mixpanel’s functions and capabilities to a broad set of prospects. You will be collaborating with Account Executives as a trusted advisor in connecting Mixpanel’s technology and solutions to align with our customer’s business needs. Our SE’s do their best work when they are nimble, able to clearly articulate the technical benefits and requirements of Mixpanel’s product to both a technical and non-technical audience.
You will focus on the western region of North America in the commercial business segment.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has the ability and desire to learn independently and stays up to date on new technologies
- Is successful at delivering presentations, articulating technical concepts, tying them back to a business value
- Is technically savvy and loves delivering demos
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Is able to travel
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in the analytics space or used Mixpanel
- Have worked for a SaaS company in a sales environment
- We collaborate....It’s more fun and yields better results.
- We value learning, from each other and sometimes we try things that fail, and that’s okay. We expect to learn something new every single day.
- We're Down for the Cause! There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes and we move quickly
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top