Alliance Partnerships Manager
Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role
We are looking for an Alliance Partnerships Manager to build up Mixpanel's presence with Agency, Consulting and System Integrator alliances. You will manage all aspects of the partner sales and development lifecycle; partner recruitment, strategy development, partner activation, sales management, and closing partner sales opportunities.
- Actively recruit, on-board, and activate regional & boutique partner firms and consultancies.
- Work with each partner team to develop an alliance strategy and GTM plan. Define mutually agreed outcomes, messaging & plan. Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from practice development, marketing, sales and potential vertical solution development.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within Mixpanel and within partner company.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance programs & investments.
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer term opportunities.
- Collaborating with product management, sales and product marketing teams to develop and execute on Mixpanel’s GTM/marketing strategy
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Act as key stakeholder in product roadmapping process
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities
- 8+ years of experience in solutions selling and consultative business development; experience managing strategic alliances preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Extensive grasp of analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel’s solution
- Comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast paced environments.
- Sells & persuades with high integrity and builds trust with partners
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking.
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently.
- Solid writing skills.
- Undergraduate degree with analytical rigor.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Passionate about helping the world learn from its data and have expertise in data-driven analytics.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Mixpanel's Employees
Manager, Support Engineering
Hilary not only helps deliver outstanding service to Mixpanel customers, but also supports her team in their career development goals and helps them transition to new roles throughout the company.
Back to top