Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for crafting a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We work in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
- The analytics (& BI) market are estimated to be $26B revenue in 2020 (Gartner)
- We’re a market leader with traction in the enterprise and a strong base of SMB/Mid-Market customers. Our customers including Salesforce, Microsoft, HP, Amazon and American Express.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, we have nearly 300 employees, including growing offices in New York, London, Seattle, Salt Lake City and Singapore!
About the role
We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Commercial team. You will use your experience selling SaaS to companies with <1000 employees, and demonstrates a willingness to pursue connections with the right people.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will lead the sales process for one of Mixpanel’s most exciting segments. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key partners to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a deep understanding of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
- Generate net new business and expand existing book of business for Commercial accounts
- Build out strategic territory plan, prospect, and build 4X pipeline while leading sales cycles from start to finish
- Meet and regularly exceed your quarterly and annual quota
- Handle contract negotiations
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations including Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce
- Full cycle sales experience, prospect to close, preferably in SaaS
- You have strong outbound prospecting abilities with experience building new business
- Consistent track record of success and over-achievement of quotas (~$700,000)
- You were a top performer at your last company
- Effective communicator, stand out colleague, and collaborator with an innate ability to build proven business relationships
- You are flexible, understand that change is constant and embrace it
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and inspire continued improvement
- You have a strong work ethic and aim to excel
- Ability and willingness to learn independently
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
Meet Some of Mixpanel's Employees
Manager, Support Engineering
Hilary not only helps deliver outstanding service to Mixpanel customers, but also supports her team in their career development goals and helps them transition to new roles throughout the company.
Back to top