User's Insights Analytics Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 5 mln users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro are working on creating best in class user experience and strongly believe that user voice should become a substantial foundation for our product strategy and roadmap. User’s insights analytics manager role is to capture insights from semi-structured qualitative and quantitative user’s feedback and route them to product team enabling right decisions.
What you’ll do
- Capture, report and communicate on user insights from structured and semi-structured data sources at scale
- Transfer most impactful insights and requests into wide range of product decisions (from local UX improvements to business model optimization)
- Help to design and optimise feedback loop system architecture
- Elaborate existing and establish new mediums for feedback collection (including surveys, social listening, etc.)
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics & insights within product customer-centric organizations
- Proven experience in proceeding qualitative and quantitative user’s feedback to product decisions with measurable business impact (at scale!)
- Good knowledge of relevant analytics approaches, including quantitative (NLP, statistical analysis) and qualitative methods. Knowledge of data scraping pipelines is desirable.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Knowledge of product-development processes
- Outstanding communication skills
- Efficient stakeholder management
- LOVE users and have a desire to bring value to them
- No ego
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top