Technical Support Engineer
- Perm, Russia
As a Technical Support Engineer at Miro, your role will be to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible. This person will be directly responsible for keeping Miro’s customers happy and productive and will spend time writing technical texts like manuals and instructions for users and the team.
What you’ll do
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering team.
- Assist the team in reproducing bugs and reproduce bugs surfaced by users.
- Write clear instructions for the team and users.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform special projects associated with Customer Support.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or physics.
- An understanding of client-to-server interaction.
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools/Firebug.
- Time management skills.
- Be a quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and high-stress tolerance.
- High proficiency in written English (the ability to speak fluently will be a plus point).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork skills.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
Back to top