Strategic Inside Sales Leader
- Austin, TX
About the team
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in enterprise software sales. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Strategic Inside Sales Manager, you will be leading a team of Inside Sales Reps, focused on expanding accounts in the strategic segment. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Strategic Inside Sales Manager is an ambitious and solution-oriented professional who will drive a team to expand revenue into our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be focused on driving consistent pipeline generation across the team, exceeding quota, using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenging customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way their business works.
What you’ll do
- Coach, enable and lead a team of 8-10 Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) to help land and expand within our existing installed base.
- Personally work with our largest customers (5K+ employee size) to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Be actively engaged in deals to help drive a bottoms up approach to our growth & go-to-market strategy.
- Drive your team to generate a consistent pipeline from our user base and by breaking into other lines of business within our largest accounts.
- Empower your team to run new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue.
- Consult the team on building account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies.
- Work with marketing on creating and executing campaigns.
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of management experience within a high-growth SaaS company
- 4+ years as an individual contributor within a high-growth SaaS company
- Comfortable and excited to be a hands-on contributor
- History of being a top performer, both as an individual contributor and a leader
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top