About the team
Our team is building the future of Miro, attracting the best talent to join us from all over the world, and with great power comes great responsibility!
We are the cultural ambassadors, and the first point of contact for most future Mironeers so we play an important part in the success and growth of the company. As a team, we strive to continually improve the end to end candidate experience, and raise the bar on the talent we bring on board with each new hire. You will have the opportunity to work with some world class recruiters and sourcers and develop your approach to recruiting even further in this dynamic work environment, whilst being involved in some global projects on the side too.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking for a self motivated and passionate Senior Sourcer to join our Team in Amsterdam. You will play an important part in helping the company to scale and influence our culture by bringing new talent to our fast growing team. You will partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers and our design team to understand recruitment needs, provide full support in sourcing the right candidates and think of new sourcing strategies along the way. We are here to build strong relationships internally and externally and continuously improve our processes too.
What you’ll do
- Source and attract talent from the product and design community, while being an ambassador of our values and brand
- Manage recruiting/ sourcing plan in close partnership with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Craft emails, messages, templates and think of other creative ways to engage with passive candidates
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, profile them to the right teams
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
- Keep up-to date with new industry trends, new tools, bring new ideas and innovate
What you’ll need
- 4 years + experience and proven ability to identify and attract candidates for difficult and high demand profiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to keep the recruitment process and ATS up to date
- Be self motivated and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
What's in it for you
We are building out a brand new sourcing team in AMS and looking for some foundational members to join us and help shape the team moving forward. You will have the opportunity to work creatively, and autonomously and by joining us now you will see the career opportunities grow around you as we are expanding globally.
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.