Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Our SRE team is distributed between Perm, Russia and Amsterdam, Netherlands. We are aimed to transform it by creating a set of different responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach.
About the role
We are looking for a SRE Engineer to maintain the reliability and uptime for our global customers, to ensure scaling with the growth of users from 10M to 100M following the principles of IaC. You’ll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solution.
- Create and maintain effective infrastructure to scale quickly and safely (from 5kk users to 100kk users).
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process for our infrastructure.
- Drive automation within an organisation utilising Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach.
- Develop and maintain distributed architecture solutions of our production environment using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Work with the Support team on issues solving.
- Work closely with teams in different time zones.
What you'll need
- 4+ years in SRE, DevOps.
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS).
- Experience using Python programming language for scripting.
- Good Experience in configuration languages (Ansible).
- Good Experience in Terraform.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Experience with Observability tools for collecting metrics and logs management.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top