Senior Product Manager (Enterprise Security & Compliance)
Miro is the enterprise-ready, collaborative whiteboarding platform that transforms the way high-performing distributed teams get work done. We work with IT buyers of large enterprises and security was always an area of strength. Miro enterprise business is growing by expanding to wall-to-wall deployments and penetrating to highly regulated industries, so should Miro product to a) stay compliant, b) enable the growth by providing highest in the industry controls and security features.
As a Senior Enterprise Security PM, you will be accountable for the entire Miro Enterprise product security offering and keeping it in line with the overall product, GTM, and engineering strategies.
What you’ll do
- Set up goals, define and execute Miro product security strategy and tactics in line with overall Product, GTM and engineering strategies.
- Oversee product delivery within your area of responsibility.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
- Package security offerings according to overall product strategy and best customer experience.
- Build strong partnership with GTM teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies.
- Experience in building operational processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong track record of achieving product success.
- Be aware of any compliance and regulatory processes that are specific to the industry and be prepared to explain how to follow them.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Working with a cross-functional team, understanding of agile/scrum, strong execution skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be a product leader of a rapidly growing team building the future of collaboration!
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
Back to top