About the team
Core Product is the essence of Miro. It’s the most used and important part of the product for a user, and a critical ingredient for the success of our business. The Core Product stream is made up of different teams such as Whiteboard Experience, Cross-Device, Visual Presentation, Visual Notes, Visual Dashboards, Content Organisation and Horizontal Integrations. Its mission is to reinforce human intelligence and enable teams to create Next Big Things by providing tools for visual thinking and communication that are intuitive and easy for everyone.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Please watch this video to learn more about the core stream.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for one of the major areas of one of those teams, driving its strategy, breakthrough user experience together with Design and User Research, and the development of underlying technical architecture together with Engineering.
We’re looking for a person fond of interaction design who combines a passion for innovation with strong execution skills and can build a structured, measurable, and fast-paced approach to make user interaction with the board easier and more intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strategy and a roadmap for one of the major areas of Core, and drive its execution
- Build a rapid innovation process together with Design, Research, and Engineering
- Set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience
- Package the solutions to tell a cohesive story to the market together with Product Marketing
- Guide the development of underlying technological foundations together with the engine teams
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional experience managing software products, preferably productivity SaaS
- Strong track record of bringing success in products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability
- Deep understanding of software engineering and ability to drive technical decisions together with Engineering and Data Science
- Experience in implementing a data-informed approach to the product
- Strong prioritisation skills and an execution-focused mindset
- Passion about Miro and problems we are solving
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally team with varied strengths
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.