Senior Manager, Customer Success (DACH)
- Munich, Germany
About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager on our Customer Success Team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
About the team
The Customer Success Management team is part of the Customer Experience team, that also includes teams in Renewals, Customer Education, and Support. The teams work with our Enterprise customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Partner with the Sales Leader and other functions to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion, in particular
- Drive the team towards Key Performance Indicators
- Manage the team to maintain account hygiene, health, and indicators
- Participate in revenue and health forecasting
- Partner with stakeholders to define and deliver on a best-in-class customer experience
- Personally work with our largest customers (10K+ employee size) to establish executive relationships
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Fluency in the German language
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top