About the team
Miro’s Brand team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of communications: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can envision). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while crafting the strategic messaging through which to communicate most optimally.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro seeks a Senior Brand Designer to support creative initiatives spanning graphic design, art direction, brand and product identity, performance marketing, and campaign development. As a Senior Brand Designer, you’ll partner cross-functionally with our Marketing team to develop remarkable marketing and communication campaigns, elevate our storytelling, and bring our brand to life across all touchpoints. You’ll also use your ace command of design and creative wits to amplify the story of Miro — the organization, the product, and the future where creativity and productivity can thrive, anywhere. This role reports to the Head of Brand and is located in breathtaking Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Art direct, concept and complete creative that pushes the brand forward while aligning with key c goals
- Adopt a test-and-learn, data-driven design approach that balances creative and performance
- Create compelling presentations and sell work to partners, translating broad creative ideas into tight concepts and executions
- Provide strong design thinking applied across a range of mediums, including performance channels, identity, video, motion, graphic design, and digital
- Co-create with other designers and relevant partners, leading and mentoring them
- Help to define, shape and evolve Miro brand
What you'll need
- 7+ years art direction experience at a studio, agency or in-house at a notable tech company
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of mediums, including physical, experiential, digital, and video
- Confirmed experience in how to take informed decisions based in data
- A leader and natural problem solver, you have a generous and joint nature
- Passionate about design touching: graphic design, typography, motion, photography, illustration
- Ability to change: can thrive and build your own structure in a fluid work environment
- Mastery in Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite. Motion graphics and 3D experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional team builder who creates strong relationships with a globally distributed team. You have a point of view but also a healthy respect for others experiences and encourage others to generate and explore new ideas
- Experience coordinating with different partners from directors, photographers, motion designers, and illustrators
- A thoughtful mentor who can give clear feedback and help elevate a team’s creative work
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.