Sales Recruiting Lead
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Sales Recruiting team in Amsterdam. As a Sales Recruiting Lead you will partner closely with our sales leadership team across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will design and keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
Our People team is highly collaborative and we expect you to contribute proactively to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with sales leaders to align on talent strategy, market mapping and resource planning
- Lead a small, but growing team of recruiters
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that impact the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales recruiting process
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and processing candidates for multiple roles across across levels in sales
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players
- Regularly measure and track all aspects of the hiring process
- Analyze the areas for process improvements and market best practices and work out solutions for streamlining our work
- Participate in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience and 1+ years of leadership experience in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing Business roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top