Sales Development Representative
- Los Angeles, CA
About the team
The Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market pipeline strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales. We work extremely hard, and also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in the sales cycle and are often the first contact that a prospective customer has with Miro. As an SDR, you are an ambitious and organized professional who loves working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. Whether interacting on the phone, through email, or some other medium, SDR's make a positive impression of Miro by being responsible for the first portion of a prospect's sales journey. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Profile accounts to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s of a minimum of 50 calls per day
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1-2 years sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top