About the role
Our customer base is growing exponentially, and the amount of renewals is increasing quickly each month. The Renewals Manager has the responsibility to make sure that our customers get timely and accurate information to renew their contracts with us in time.
You will own this critical part of our customer journey. Through partnering with Sales, Success, Legal, Operations, and Finance, we strive to further increase our renewal rates and on-time renewals by being in direct contact with our customers and building increased visibility into our renewal pipeline stages and metrics. Our team seeks to solve inefficiencies in the renewal process to create a best in class the customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Own customer renewals
- Increase renewal rate & on-time renewals
- Improve visibility into our renewal pipeline, stages, and metrics
- Reduce cost over time by finding efficiencies and create processes to help us scale to 9M customers and beyond
- Work closely with Operations, Systems, and Sales and CX Leadership to further refine the playbooks and cross-functional responsibilities between Renewals and Sales
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience in SaaS in either a CSM role focused on Renewals ('traditional CSM') or Renewal sales (navigating buying processes)
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience in PLG
- Domain expertise in collaboration software
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong ethical standards in doing what's fair for both the customers and business
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top