QA Team Lead (Platform)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
We’re a small team with a great impact on both Miro and remote collaboration. We unlock new use-cases by providing specific features and workflows while challenging capabilities of our developer platform. By directly communicating within the company we extend these capabilities and discover new ways of generating revenue. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this new QA Team lead role you will also be tasked with quality assurance of the whole platform stream.This is a rare opportunity to be involved in extending the platform capabilities.You will also spread the word among external developers and solution architects about your development experience with the platform and testing of the platform.Your efforts will lay the foundation for establishing high quality development process to take our org to the next level. We need a committed leader to join our QA team and help it grow bigger and faster. The platform is a strategically important direction which allows us to widen the functionality of the product.We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build quality processes and be expert in testing. You will work closely with all teams from the Platform stream!
What you’ll do
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs. Create a quality vision and strategy for the whole stream
- Detect and solve process issues
- Act as an expert and assistant for the team lead to manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- Design effective and elegant solutions for testing.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Structure and organise development teams, define the hiring plan.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding.
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items.
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Scrum framework. Be able to facilitate any Scrum meeting to show how to conduct meetings effectively, take into account all the nuances in order to develop a quality product
- 3+ years’ auto tests experience.
- Responsible for the whole stream quality.
Nice to have
Experience in setting up quality assurance processes for public API and SDK.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Our tech stack
- FS Platform TypeScript, React, Webpack
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, k8s
Backend: Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
Back to top