About the team
The Product Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - to enable impactful product decisions from the data lens. It includes quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro, how product features perform as far as how we measure the success of product-development life cycle. To scale efficiently in a hyper-growth setting we implement an ‘analytics-as-a-product’ concept by providing self-serve analytics capabilities, onboarding and training people in analytics, disseminating data-informed decision culture, measuring success and iterating.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As we have centralized-embedded analytics org you will be an integrated part of 2-3 agile teams working within one of core product streams:
- horizontal product (elaborating on core whiteboard UI/UX, cross-device experience, smart layout etc.)
- use-cases (developing functionality for specific personas regarding their key use-cases with current focus on workshops and interactive meetings)
- enterprise (building functionality for Enterprise customers, including user and content management, security, analytics & insights feature for corporate decision makers, etc.)
- platform (optimizing external developers experience; building efficient marketplace, etc.)
That 'embeddedness' in agile teams will provide you with a great opportunity to directly affect how we build and measure the value for Miro end users in specific product areas.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end lead analytics area (hands-on, prioritization, stakeholders management, communications and knowledge sharing)
- Start coaching more junior analysts in the future
- Actively contribute in building analytics processes and data culture dissemination across the company
- Identify and lead strategic analytics initiatives in your dedicated area and/or product wide
In some companies you can find this scope of responsibilities behind the title Senior data scientist - Analytics / Insights.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of data analytics work experience, including 2+ years in product company
- Leading the team / coaching other analysts
- Intermediate in using statistical methods, experimental design and quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets (DBT, Spark are a plus)
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- More driven by creating business value than complexity of technical solution
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Relocation bonus
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.