About the team
At the Growth Analytics team it is our responsibility to uncover what our users are aiming to accomplish within Miro. And we are doing this at scale! As the name, Growth Analytics suggests, we are working a lot with understanding user behaviour by analysing their actions. But this is not everything we do though! We create hypotheses, build growth models, own metrics and experiment together with our fellow Growth PMs and Growth Marketing people.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our Growth Analytics team who is passionate about marketing analytics and who will support the development and execution of highly targeted marketing campaigns for Miro users, and help us keep our dashboards, quantitative research analytics up-to-date. In this role, you will help to build, launch, and analyze various marketing campaigns, from emails, SEO, CRO, and through that help to drive Miro business growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will support the foundation for the Growth Marketing team and will contribute to the company’s growth.
What you’ll do
- Independently performing analyses and interpreting the results
- Communicating analyses and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Creating dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- Participate in pro-active research projects where we provide novel insights to internal teams
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing analytics (FB Ads, Google Ads, Capterra)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to (independently) perform SQL queries (strong requirement) and experience with statistical/ data analysis tools (strong preference; preferably Python/ R)
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively pick up tasks but also keen to be part of an experienced group of data analysts, scientists and user researchers
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.