Payments Product Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
The Miro Billing Team is a new team within the Monetization Organization that accelerates the technological growth of Miro, a visual collaboration space leader. The team will be working to ensure the stability of our automatic recurring payments integrations and explore new opportunities (alternative payment providers etc.). As a recurring subscription business, this role is crucial to Miro and customer lifetime value.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
At Miro, Product Managers help build an amazing experience for our customers. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and analytics, so we are seeking an individual who communicates exceptionally well and wants the team to succeed. As the owner of our billing services, you'll have a direct impact on how customers make payments, how we partner with key payment processors and how the subscriptions are being managed. We use Stripe for processing payments, and the goal is to ensure that the payment flow works flawlessly and as frictionless as possible.
You will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for the billing services that Miro relies on for revenue, including payments optimization, developing product requirements, overseeing execution for our subscription management and internal billing admin system. You’ll work with internal stakeholders across engineering, sales, partnerships, and product as well as customers to develop a deep empathy for users of our platform.
Self-serve business is rapidly growing, and we opened this role because there is an urgent need for a focus on successful payment processing and driving the roadmap that aligns to our overall business objectives. Billing is at the heart of our business model, so there is an exciting universe of opportunities awaiting our new PM!
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap, the quarterly planning, and prioritisation for billing and subscription management within our platform, and represent Business and Customer on the Billing team within the Monetization organization
- Build and ship new automatic recurring billing features providing great user experience on the checkout
- Further develop a robust integration with the Stripe API and broaden its’ capabilities
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders (ex. Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Partnership teams), external partners, product and engineering teams
- Conduct analysis to surface insights, identify and shape new opportunities to improve the customer experience and reduce friction through the checkout journey, decrease support tickets and eliminate top user pain points
- Initiatives may include building infrastructure for new products and geographies, solving complex payments challenges across the globe, implementing alternative methods of payment, etc.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience in product development, familiarity with SaaS B2C2B / B2B models
- Experience managing technical software products, or working on systems that do subscription management, revenue recognition, automated recurring billing
- Passion for payments and billing
- Technical skills e.g. ability to understand complex, technical architectures to map out data flows between dependent systems, make meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussions on billing architecture
- Clear and confident communication with engineering teams and stakeholders across the company; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business sense and understanding of priorities linked to the company strategy
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top