Observability Team Lead - Scalability
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases we are creating a set of different responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach.
About the Role
Observability Lead will be accountable for defining and implementing monitoring as a service and on-call rotation strategy for the company. In addition to helping us set the direction for proper SLI/SLO/SLA.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you’ll do
- Provide our customers with a reliable solution that guarantees uptime
- Moving our monitoring solutions to the Monitoring as a Service approach
- Set up the on-call process across the engineering organization
- Set up the Observability team
- Work with the Support team to resolve issues
- Work closely with various teams in different time zones and participate in occasional meetings outside of regular working hours
What you’ll need
- 6+ years in DevOps/SRE
- 2+ years as a Team Lead
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Experience using Python programming language for scripting
- Good Experience in monitoring, logging, observability approach
- Good Experience with ELK Stack, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger
- Strong Linux skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top