Leadership and Management Designer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Design, you’ll be joining our innovative design team within our 45-person global People function. We are pioneering an organizational model that focuses on a continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” from our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team". Our goal is to create the workflows, expertise, and culture in each that enables both kinds of work to flourish.
About the role
As Miro scales rapidly, we want to design and deliver world class solutions for our managers and leaders to build a healthy performance culture, coach their teams to strive for personal growth and product excellence, and to build trust at scale as we co-create a “culture as collaborative as our product”. As the Leadership and Management Designer, you will play a pivotal role in helping shape current and future generations of Miro leaders.
What you’ll do
Using your skills in contemporary leadership, management, and coaching theory, and your passion for designing insight-led programs, you will develop innovative global solutions for:
- Management training to equip People Leads with the skills they need around hiring best practices, coaching for people growth, and performance.
- Leadership training and development programs enabling Miro leaders to better lead self, lead others, let others lead, and lead organization
- Developing our coaching and mentoring approach and program; and
- Embedding what it means to be a Miro leader across the employee lifecycle, e.g. creating Leadership Community of Practice to unearth and scale best practices
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years experience designing and delivering leadership and management programs at high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience with Human Centred Design and agile ways of working, and contemporary instructional design techniques
- Advanced facilitation skills in online and face to face environments
- Experience coaching individuals and teams across the four pillars of leadership coaching; facilitator, educator, mentor, advisor
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top