About the role
As the Product Marketing Lead for Developer Platform, you will oversee the go-to-market strategy for Miro’s Developer Platform and work closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Partnerships, Developer Relations, and Marketing to drive the growth and success of our developer community.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for working with and understanding the needs of different developer audiences. You must be a strong collaborator that is comfortable working with internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing, Partnerships and external developers, partners, and customers. You will have familiarity with building platform flywheels that requires the success of both the builders on the platform and the end-users.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in our Amsterdam office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Be the voice of our developer ecosystem in influencing cross-functional teams such as developer relations, product management, and partnerships on roadmap, enablement, and education opportunities that empower them and foster community
- Develop internal and external messaging that translates the technical capabilities of the platform into business value for developers, partners, and enterprise customers
- Lead our messaging and content for developer-focused activities such as hackathons, conferences and other developer-oriented events
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and product launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption among developers
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target segments, and messaging for our key developer audiences
- Develop product and integration launches
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- Research skills to understand the competitive landscape and develop positioning that engages technical audiences
- Strong listening skills to translate the needs of developer audiences and build messaging frameworks
- You understand the value of storytelling for technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross functional teams to craft compelling narratives
- You’re able to make informed, strategic decisions around customer benefit/value and back up those decisions with validation
- You have excellent writing skills and a sharp instinct for organizing technical content
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with developers and partners
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.