Head of People Excellence
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the leadership team of our 50-person global function. You’ll work closely with our Head of People Solutions Design and People Business Partners.
About the role
As Miro scales to 1000 employees and beyond in the next year, we need a Head of People Excellence to ensure all HR operations are ambitious, efficient, and improving. On day 1, this role will lead a team of 15 talented individuals across payroll, reward, HRIS, compliance, mobility, ongoing learning program management, offices and IT. You will take our good practices and help us move to true operational excellence.
What you’ll do
- Set up a scalable People support team, with ticketing system, automation, and tiered personal response
- Partner with the People Design team to deliver programs that are operationally excellent and continuously improving
- Set up benefits in-house that provides better service at a significantly lower cost
- Set an excellence standard for quality IT, payroll, office management, across all hubs
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations in each operating country
- Transition our HR management software to Workday without losing data or service
- Coach People Ops leads to up level to any industry best practices in rewards, IT, program management, and compliance
- Optimize our metrics-based approach and refine our reporting and analytics initiatives to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget and with quality
What you’ll need
- 10+ years experience in People Operations; in international companies that have seen growth from 500-2500 employees
- Demonstrated experience across HR operations particularly HRIS, scalable support, program management, benefits, reward, and compliance.
- Experience in Workday implementation
- Experience developing innovative global compensation, wellness and benefit plans and establishing benefits in-house
- Demonstrates an inclusive leadership style and ability to work across cultural boundaries
- Ability to lead large teams, manage and develop other managers
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights, and action plans aligned with company goals
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to design and communicate clear new processes.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top