Head of Marketing Operations & Strategy
- Austin, TX
About the Role
As the Head of Marketing Operations & Strategy you will be responsible for building / managing the marketing planning process, PMO of strategic initiatives, marketing performance analytics, investment planning, and operational design and support that will help Miro achieve our breakaway growth objectives. This key Marketing Operations leader will be the “Sherpa” to the CMO and key Marketing Leaders and report to the Head of Revenue Operations. They will have a unique opportunity to partner closely with leadership across the organization with a focus on building fast and iterative customer insights, scaling processes, and informing the right investment decisions. This position will be the primary interface between marketing and its key partner teams and stakeholders in Sales, Analytics, Business Technology, Finance, and Sales Operations.
About the Team
This is a unique opportunity to drive the business in a cross-functional team capacity. As the Head of Marketing Operations & Strategy, you will build out marketing operations, working closely with the entire marketing team and partner directly with the CMO. You will also be a member of the Revenue Operations team to ensure we build scalable and aligned strategies, designs, and operations cross-functionally.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the CMO and other marketing leaders to set, manage and execute on the Marketing vision and deliver the marketing plans to support breakaway growth
- Own Marketing departmental planning process and cadence, improving the way we develop holistic, end-to-end marketing strategies and plans
- Define and PM strategic marketing initiatives and projects
- Partner with teams to build infrastructure that equips marketing DRIs with clear actionable data and ensure investments have measurable ROI
- Develop new attribution and tracking methodologies that measure the ROI of new and existing marketing programs (i.e. paid, organic, field events, nurturing programs, etc.)
- Develop core performance scorecard for the global organization and support with robust reporting and dashboards; prioritize issues for attention and financial investment shifts and decisions
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and partner with Business Technology to improve gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Implement and optimize lead/account scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing (ENT, Growth, Product Marketing) Sales, Finance, Product and more broad RevOps
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales on joint metrics and ensure operational support for the sales development team
- Represent and champion Marketing across cross-department SteerCos including IT, strategic planning and RevOps.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of Marketing Ops and/or comparable RevOps / Sales Ops experience a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Strong project management capabilities with history designing and implementing large strategic initiatives
- Track record of strategic story-telling and being able to make compelling arguments to executive leadership
- Strong understanding of Marketing technology landscape, measurement and attribution approaches
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo as well as with Salesforce
- Knowledge of SAAS industry issues, trends and business models essential; especially with product-led growth models
- Strong project management skills, able to prioritize by working closely with the marketing and sales teams for best roadmap
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top