Head of Enterprise Engineering
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaboration. Besides millions of customers throughout the globe, Miro is gaining a significant market share in the enterprise space. To scale the enterprise branch of its business, Miro is looking for an engineering leader to get it to the next level. A leader who will be able to make Miro products to stay compliant with enterprise security requirements, to enable customer growth through developing enterprise features.
About the role
As Head of Enterprise Engineering, you will be accountable for the entire Miro Enterprise product engineering strategy and keeping it in line with the overall company’s product and engineering roadmap. You will work closely with our sales and customers success teams, engage with Enterprise customers to understand their requests and build an engineering pipeline to deliver them.
What you'll do
- Grow and lead Miro enterprise engineering org
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for enterprise org
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the enterprise roadmap
- Build and scale operational processes within enterprise org and contribute to the overall engineering practices
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your organisation
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Work with enterprise clients, IT and Security departments of large corporations, understand their needs and requirements
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 7+ years engineering and people management experience (preferably SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies)
- Proven experience building enterprise security for cloud products
- Proven experience building engineering function (40+ person)
- Proven experience managing distributed teams
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Results focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with the technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of engineering architecture and trade-offs
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote teams
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top