Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ROE)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager on our Enterprise Team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
About the team
The Customer Success Management team is part of the Customer Experience team, that also includes teams in Renewals, Customer Education, and Support. The teams work with our Enterprise customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 75 Enterprise customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Identify, track and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running various activities (Business Reviews, Webinars, Email Campaigns, User Meet-ups, etc.)
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify up-sell opportunities
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success
What you'll need
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company managing a portfolio of around 100 customers
- Experience with enterprise accounts (large organizations with up to 10K employees)
- Experience in working cross-functionally on a daily basis. Being the bridge that connects the users with the rest of internal teams (Customer Support, Sales, Product, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping build out our Enterprise Customer Success processes
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills
- Willing and able to travel abroad occasionally
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Back to top