Enterprise Account Manager (DACH)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are currently looking for our very first German Enterprise Account Manager in our Amsterdam office, who’s goal is to expand Miro’s footprint within existing high touch Enterprise customers in the DACH region.
As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, negotiate and close business with some of Europe’s largest multinationals all in collaboration with our Customer Success and New Logo team.
What you’ll do
- Working with our existing enterprise customers and help them leverage Miro as a critical tool across their organization..
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through customer research, account planning & prospecting.
- Liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for assigned target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference.
- Set the standard for the European Account Management team
- Managing a complex expansion cycles and lead negotiations.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
Who you are and what you'll need
- A native German speaker.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Enterprise Sales role, of which at least 2 years in an expansion role in a fast paced and competitive market
- Proven track record in selling SaaS technology in the DACH region
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space is a big plus
- Highly motivated, over achiever and a team player
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce required )
- Exceptional presentation and relation building skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top