Engineering Team Lead (Growth, Acquisition)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
The acquisition team is all about bringing people on board. We are aiming to build a dynamic and highly creative team that can see opportunities for growth and act on them. In our team, there's a lot of room for experimentation and thinking outside the box. We are data driven and strive to always measure the success of our initiatives. If you are curious, open minded and like to drive change, this is the team for you!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our newly established Acquisition team. You'll be leading one of our teams and help us set the proper processes that would allow us to achieve our goals and run meaningful experiments that can transition into mature products or features. You'll be collaborating with different teams in order to create synergy towards the improvement of our products.
What you'll do
- Hire and develop new talent
- Develop and execute technical strategy alongside other team leads in Growth
- Lead one of our acquisition engineering teams; be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop and be able to be hands-on when needed
- Collaborate on the creation of a framework for experimentation and fast iteration
What you'll need
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using Java or any other object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Working experience as an engineer in a product company
- Experience with building services and APIs
- Experience with data driven prototyping and fast iterative development
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top