Engineering Manager (Platform API)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the team
Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with a world class developer experience.
About the role
As the Engineering manager of Platform infrastructure & API, you will be in charge of engineering team building and scaling infrastructure for Miro public platform, monitor system’s health and develop API tools and guidelines.
What you'll do
- Build and execute technical strategy and roadmap for public Miro platform infrastructure and contribute to overall technical product strategy.
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the platform infrastructure roadmap.
- Build and scale operational processes in the within platform infrastructure and contribute to the overall engineering practices.
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your teams.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 5+ years of people management experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies preferred.
- Proven experience building a public platform ecosystem for cloud products.
- Proven experience building engineering function (20+ person).
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions.
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills.
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy.
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs.
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote team.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top