Customer Support Representative
- Los Angeles, CA
As a Customer Support Representative, you will influence the company's continued success and represent Miro to its customers. As it is a wide scope skill position in our fast growing team, high performers will certainly have opportunities for growth. We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
What you’ll do
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in English during your shift (11.30am - 8.30pm PT = 9h - 1h lunch)
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
- Perform special projects associated with the Customer Support Team
What you'll need
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office in DTLA
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top