Customer Success Operations Analyst
- Austin, TX
About the team
Miro’s Customer Experience Operations team sits within the broader Revenue Operations team, and works alongside Sales Ops and other functions to support key Customer Success and Renewal Management practices and processes. Our Customer Experience team is responsible for ensuring our customers get maximum value from our platform, with a focus on customer onboarding, adoption, renewal, and growth. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Success Operations Analyst to support our rapidly scaling Customer Success and Renewals team. An ideal candidate will be a “jack of all trades” who can support a variety of strategic and operational projects and programs.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with Customer Experience Revenue Ops Manager, Customer Success and Renewals Leadership, and CSMs to understand the business processes and needs of the organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, BizTech, Data Analytics, and others
- Provide project / program management for internal Customer Success and Renewals projects and manage day-to-day CS operations (e.g., reporting and analysis) as well as acting “internal consultant” for leadership to align on goals and execution
- Define and document key processes across the Miro Enterprise Customer Lifecycle
- Assist with Miro’s ClientSuccess instance, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Drive renewals, gross retention, and risk forecasting processes
- Complete data analysis with large data sets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, such as renewal data, product adoption metrics, and others.
- Develop internal training materials and process documentation
What you'll need
- 3-6 years total work experience, with 1-2+ years of relevant Customer Success Ops, Sales Ops, or BizOps experience at a well-established B2B SaaS company (previous experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Executive a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data - Excel / Google Sheets a must; SQL and/or Looker/Tableau a plus
- Sales/CSM Tool administration and/or reporting experience - in one or more of SFDC, Gainsight, Totango, ClientSuccess
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top