Customer Education Manager
About the team
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Customer Education Manager has many responsibilities from researching topics, designing and building content, improving the learner experience, and enabling other teams to educate users on Miro. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Research, design, develop and update videos, articles, diagrams, and guides to help users accomplish their goals using Miro
- Report on and communicate the results of educational content to cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams to align on adoption strategies and drive business outcomes
- Become a Miro product expert
- Contribute to the administration of a learning management system
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience
What you’ll need
- 2-4 years of combined experience building engaging educational content in a variety of modalities in consultation with your stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience creating educational content in the software industry
- Strong grasp of adult pedagogical principles
- Experience with video editing software like Camtasia
- Passion about building a Customer Education function from scratch
- Adaptability to work in an ever-changing startup environment
- Knowledge in agile, product management, and design methodologies is preferred
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top