Commercial Account Executive
- Austin, TX
About the team
The Commercial Account Executive Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as you’ll be prospecting, developing and closing the initiation deals for our SMB customers to set the foundation for success for future expansion and revenue for the company. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in our Commercial space. You’ll be part of the first cohort of Commercial reps at Miro who will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, Develop, and Close new customers on our Miro Platform
- Manage a high volume of amount deals
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with Marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
- You will run effective discovery and demonstrations, partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
- Identify, Establish and Cultivate relationships with Senior Level Executives
- Forecast Pipeline Accurately and Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Help Blueprint and Drive Best Practices across the sales organization
What you'll need
- 2+ years of Experience in a Quota Carrying SaaS Sales Role
- Strong prospecting, Territory/Account planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Accurately Forecast and Track Sales Activities
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are an Analytical Thinker who leverages data to make informed decisions
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top