Business Systems IT Manager
About the role
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 10m users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best end user experience across all platforms and devices Miro is used on.
The Business Technology Manager will work closely with HR and People teams to build the product roadmap for existing and new HR solutions.
What you’ll do
- Build out the HR technology strategy and own the roadmap
- Identify and implement the business and information needs of HR, Payroll and other employee information.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations regarding system and process enhancements to streamline HR and Payroll operations system and processes.
- Educate users on HRIS applications and technology in support of business processes and enhancements.
- Implement integrations to automate all employee information lifecycle information to flow between the applicant tracking to all the way to offboarding
- Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations for automating acquisition efforts
- Proven ability to develop SQL queries, scripts, user defined triggers for business logic implementation
- Optimizes efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices
- Assist in the evaluation and integration of new technologies and add-on applications
- Document HR systems architecture and flow of information
What you'll need
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company
- 3+ years of experience working with SaaS solutions in the HR technology space. We currently use Greenhouse, BambooHR, SaplingHR, Workramp, Lattice and Trinet
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Has worked with REST and SOAP based API, webhooks and build integrations between SaaS platforms
- Understand policies and regulatory requirements affecting HR, Benefits, Recruitment and Payroll systems
- Ability to build build data pipelines from HR systems in conjunction with the data team
- Demonstrated ability to do business intelligence on top of the HR data
- Collaborate with IT teams to automate role based provisioning and improve day 1 experience for employees by
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
- Experience with systems like Workday or Oracle HCM or Paylocity is a bonus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top