- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Brand Team is responsible to deliver remarkable experiences across multiple touchpoints to grow brand exposure and making our brand a love mark. You will work with all possible type of projects: from print and video production and up to digital and experiential experiences. You will facilitate requests from internal stakeholders and help Brand Designers prioritize and allocate resources. You will learn how leading tech companies nailed their creative operations and strive to become a new industry benchmark.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate quarterly planning and design resources allocation
- Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets
- Manage and own the flow of projects from initial concept to release (including setting up project kickoffs, gathering information and assets as required, etc)
- Monitor and maintain regular status reports of projects and budgets; attend weekly brand team meetings to facilitate creative reviews and update stakeholders on project status
- Prioritize tasks on a weekly basis to execute against marketing roadmap
- Manage stakeholders expectations in terms of briefs, deadlines, deliverables, quality
- Monitor performance and analyze data to inform decision-making and elaborate performance
- Responsible for understanding the needs of different departments from a creative perspective, holding creative brief meetings, and providing status updates on various assets, ensuring smooth, on-time delivery
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of experience in project managing in cross-functional teams, resources planning and allocation. Working in a distributed team is a huge plus
- Experience working in tech companies, design and digital production agencies. Understanding of design and development specifics.
- Hands-on user of project management software
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Being proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Be extremely punctual and attentive to details
- Creative problem-solver and possessing a growth mindset
- Fluent in English and Russian
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Commuting Allowance
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Back to top