Experienced professional must have a proven track record of success with the Maximo Asset Management. This person must have a minimum of 5 years of hands on, technical experience with Maximo including designing, developing, and implementing high quality modifications, interfaces, conversions, and business process changes for Maximo systems.
Must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a high degree of credibility and integrity. Experienced in prior projects including the Maximo System, infrastructure upgrade, and conversant with current technologies.
This position will be remote (up to 50% travel, but likely less than that) required to work on implementations as the client's office.
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written
- 5 years of hands on, technical and functional experience with Maximo including designing, developing, and implementing high quality modifications, interfaces, conversions, and business process changes for Maximo systems
- Deep understanding of Maximo data structures, application designer, and workflow design
- Familiarity with Maximo Integration Framework and/or Maximo Enterprise Adapter integration abilities.
- Comfortable preparing raw data and loading into Maximo using MIF
- Experience installing and configuring a Maximo instance
- Experience installing and administering WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server
- Strong SQL and database administration skills (SQL Server preferred)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Software development experience (Java or .NET, web preferred)
We offer a fast paced, dynamic environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees. Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 30% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of Microdesk
Microdesk’s mission is to assist Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner/Operators, and GIS firms in overcoming the challenges of implementing and utilizing design, construction, and geospatial technology. Microdesk is focused first and foremost on changing the world, one client at a time, through the design and construction process.
Back to top