We are looking for motivated, articulate, creative & organized quota carrying sales professionals with a proven track record of managing relationships in small, mid, sized accounts. Working within a team-selling environment with outside account managers with the primary responsibility to increase revenue. The position has the potential to grow into an outside sales executive.
An Inside Sales team is being developed to address opportunities for M2 Technologies in the following areas:
o Capturing numerous, lower seat count opportunities for product and subscription renewal sales
o Executing targeted call campaigns to drive event attendance create opportunities, etc.
o Executing targeted call campaigns to support BDMs and Territory Sales Reps account plan execution for M2 Technologies strategic accounts
· Activities of the Inside Sales team will be highly transactional, requiring effectively process sales transactions.
· The Inside Sales team will provide an entry level opportunity for development of staff for future Outside Sales roles
Excellent opportunity for recent college graduates. Requirements college degree preferred, recent customer service and sales experience 1-2 years a must
Responsible for pre-sale and post-sale support activities in a fast paced environment. Works with the team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and increase revenue with both new and existing accounts. Daily activities will be divided by priority between new business development, maintaining current accounts and relationships, and supporting sales transactions from quote to close.
· Develops a complete understanding of pricing and recommend cost structures for increased hit rates
· Demonstrates technical selling ability with an in-depth knowledge of our products and technology offerings
· Working closely with outside sales to execute effective call campaigns and targeting specific initiatives.
· Ability to carry on business conversations with decision makers
· Maximizing pre-sale opportunities resulting in a higher hit rate and market share over the competition
· Makes recommendations to prospects and current customers on available solutions to address their business needs
· Continuously develops and maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, and networking
· Must be confident and comfortable with cold calling
· Maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
· Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and work with the team providing support wherever needed in a fast paced highly competitive business environment
· 1-3 years of experience in sales preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook must)
· Management of the complete sales cycle, including
· Telephone prospecting
· Prospect nurturing
· Sales closing
· Account maintenance Professional work ethic and integrity
· Competitive nature
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred
· Meet and exceed assigned quotas
· Work with team on special projects when required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent phone manner and ability to make large number of calls daily
· Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization
· Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to new penetrate accounts
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel – plus ability to learn new systems
· Willingness to dive into team efforts when required
· Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
· Familiarity with engineering or construction processes a plus
· Sales experience in document management,
We offer a fast paced, dynamic environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees. Microdesk offers aggressive pay packages that include:
- Top salaries and Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Cigna Medical with company funded HRA and HSA,
- Cigna Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with generous 30% match
- Generous Paid Time Off, Holiday and Sick time.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you think we are good match for your career apply online at Microdesk.com
See Inside the Office of Microdesk
Microdesk’s mission is to assist Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner/Operators, and GIS firms in overcoming the challenges of implementing and utilizing design, construction, and geospatial technology. Microdesk is focused first and foremost on changing the world, one client at a time, through the design and construction process.
Back to top