What’s GREAT about a career with Microdesk?
Microdesk combines technology and business process consulting to help firms successfully plan, design, build and operate land and buildings. With Microdesk, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions to improve the entire project delivery process, from planning and design, to construction and operations & maintenance. We combine a strong vision with the latest tools and the talent of individuals from every corner of the industry to bring our clients’ projects to life. A career with Microdesk is a rewarding way to contribute to a variety of projects that help our clients throughout the AECO industry not only realize what is possible today, but also envision the future.
- Develop and implement strategic goals and tactical planning for assigned sales territory
- Strategically develop new customers
- Maintain, develop, and become a business partner of the key personnel in all customer and prospective accounts
- Develop strong working knowledge of client business processes and common challenges, and how Microdesk products and services can address our clients’ business needs
- Meet and exceed sales volume and gross margin quota expectations
- Oversee all sales activities within defined region
- Assist with development and coordination of marketing initiatives within region
- Track and report weekly on all sales activity within region using CRM and other reporting tools
- Take complete advantage of internal training, research and outside education resources to maintain and continually enhance your knowledge of the industry and the utilization of CRM and other resource management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field
- Minimum 6 years of sales experience (AEC industry or software technology industry preferred but not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and computer skills
- Demonstrated history of sales success and sales management
- Candidate must be willing to travel within sales territory as needed
- Knowledge of Autodesk and/or other BIM / CAD, GIS, and FM software preferred
- Driver’s License and access to a vehicle required based on travel requirements
RECOMMENDED WORK TRAITS
- Ability to manage the formulation and implementation of sales plans
- Strong organizational skills, process-oriented, and strong prospecting skills
- Ability to effectively identify and qualify opportunities
- Ability to deliver engaging, effective written and oral presentations
- Understanding of and ability to effectively use CRM systems (MS Dynamics and Salesforce)
- Excellent networking skills
- Most importantly, the ability to close deals and drive revenue and market share growth
We offer a fast paced, dynamic environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive and salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including Cigna Medical with company funded HRA, Principal Dental and Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance and STD and LTD insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 30% match, generous Paid Time Off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Microdesk
Microdesk’s mission is to assist Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner/Operators, and GIS firms in overcoming the challenges of implementing and utilizing design, construction, and geospatial technology. Microdesk is focused first and foremost on changing the world, one client at a time, through the design and construction process.
Back to top