Supply Chain Data Associate - Southside Soapbox
- Chicago, IL
We are People Against Dirty, a growing house of brands that includes method, ecover, babyganics, and coming soon...mrs. meyers clean day. We've always done things differently – we’re fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles. We started small, but we’ve got big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
It may look like we just make soap, but there is so much more than meets the eye. Based in Chicago, IL, at our Southside Soapbox manufacturing facility, and reporting to the Director of Supply Chain – Contract Manufacturing, the Supply Chain Data Associate will focus on our contract manufacturers, responsible for supporting production data entry, initially in our current Syspro system, then working in SAP (after go-live in May 2020), ensuring a seamless transactional execution of our supply chain and supporting activities around process and data excellence.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Data entry: for the first few months, work with our current system – Syspro - ensuring all information from contract manufacturers and our existing requirements are entered, reconciled and accurate, and drive inventory variances to zero . After our go-live with SAP, execute transactions - goods receipts, production posting, stock transfers - for sub-contracted manufacturers.
- Help the creation, maintenance and leverage of tools that will enable us to streamline, monitor and audit our process
- Archive documentation
- Work with Finance and Materials Management team to drive inventory and cost accuracy
- Work reception once in a while
we are not joking. at people against dirty, everyone takes a spin as receptionist. costumes welcome
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with SAP system preferred
- Basic familiarity with operations: goods receipts, purchase orders, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively work on a team
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Task-oriented with ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Affinity with data and processes
- Willing to learn and grow
- Sense of humor, a positive outlook with a “can-do” attitude!
- Associate degree
PAD PERKS: Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the ways we Care like a Mother for every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Jollydays: competitive vacation bundle
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year, to be a force for good
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right-- let's dance
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
HOURS: full time, non-exempt (hourly)
REPORTS TO: Director Supply Chain - Contract Manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Back to top