Supply Chain Associate A.k.a. Person Of Many hats
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we've always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
The supply chain associate plays an essential role in helping to maintain best in class service standards. This is a unique position which combines multiple disciplines between service, logistics, and data integrity, performing a variety of tasks throughout the supply chain area within PAD. This individual plays an important role of touching different aspects of our customers' experience from end to end of the order fulfillment cycle.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The supply chain associate will:
- Manage all aspects of service and fulfillment for an assigned portfolio of customers and sales directors/regions. Liaise with sales directors as the primary point of contact within supply chain operations. Champion customers' requirements cross-functionally within the organization. Help drive systemic solutions to service issues.
- Partner with planning, deployment, and logistics to ensure inventory availability to fulfill all customer requirements on time and in full. Drive awareness of fulfillment issues and make recommendations for resolution. Provide timely communication on supply status actively to sales and customers.
- Ensure adherence to customer service policies and procedures and provide suggestions for continuous improvement to processes. Collaborate with customer service team to ensure service needs are met at all times; provide back-up during absences and share best practices among team.
- Manage Master Data activities as the super-user on setup, maintenance, trouble-shooting and data cleanup for Syspro customer pricing and customer item database systems (Aligntrac & ECCnet). Work closely with sales, EDI, and customer service, expediting master data delivery based on priority and need.
- Partner with supply chain director to understand planning and lead execution of the finished goods supply for Ecover products across US regions, including release of purchase orders for import items.
- Own and maintain weekly inventory status reports and facilitate meetings with sales team members to coordinate inventory requirements on promotional + new distribution activity. Proactively identify product shortages while executing + communicating recovery plans and updating related reports.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly reprioritize workload to achieve changing business objectives
- Experience working with a diverse group of supply chain partners including customer service, planning, distribution centers, carriers, and Master Data
- Strong knowledge of order fulfillment and logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/ability to communicate across all levels
- Detail oriented with a strong belief in accuracy over speed of entry
- Ability to support service and fulfillment metrics to deliver best in class results
- Sense of humor, a positive outlook with a "can-do" attitude!
PAD PERKS: Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the ways we Care like a Mother for every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Jollydays: competitive vacation bundle
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year, to be a force for good
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right-- let's dance
Meet Some of Method's Employees
Geetha monitors Method’s production operations and performs lab testing on its products. She creates specially formulated, non-toxic people and pet-friendly cleaning products that fight dirty the healthy way.
Back to top